Posting My Wildtree Events, Products, Recipes and Healthy Simple solutions to help you make great meals for your family.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Crock pot time!


 I love my crock pot... It makes meal time so easy.


 Here is my recipe for Fiesta Chicken

Pour 14 oz of chicken stock ( I use Low fat)
1 can of red kidney  beans or Black beans drained
1 cup of frozen corn
1 can of diced tomatoes or I used 2  fresh choppe
1 small can of green chillies
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1 med chopped onion
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground cumin]
2 tsp red pepper flakes ( if you don't like it hot reduce to your liking)
 1 tsp salt & pepper
Place 4-5 frozen med chicken breasts or thighs on top

 Set the dial to 7 hours on high or 10 hours on low. When done remove the chicken remove from crock pot ( shred it and place  back in with other ingredients. Serve over rice  or with tortillas.
Bon Appetite.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment