Posting My Wildtree Events, Products, Recipes and Healthy Simple solutions to help you make great meals for your family.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh My! Gooey Sticky Buns Hon!


Let the Holiday baking Begin...
 Today I made two loaves of bread and these yummy Sticky Buns. I altered the recipe from the Oprah's Magazine Cookbook. ( I made a basic yeast bread dough and cinnamon rolls from another recipe I have had for years..) The Sticky part I followed.
from her book.


Sticky Bun Goo..
1 /1/2 sticks butter softened
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 Tblsp ground cinnamon
3/4 cup chopped pecans.
Mixing all ingredients except the pecans together, spread in a round baking dish. sprinkled the pecans over that gooey mixture and placed the dough rolls on top. Baked in a 325 preheated oven for 25 minutes  or until nice & brown. Remove and t if you like.
Frosting
4 ounces cream cheese softened 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract.
So now tell me Don't these look yummy?   Looks  like somebody  is sneaking one already....I just  had to make them.. to get in the mood....The bread turned out pretty darn good too... don't you think? I wish  you could smell the aromas in my kitchen right now. mmmmmm!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment