Posting My Wildtree Events, Products, Recipes and Healthy Simple solutions to help you make great meals for your family.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!
A gorgeous sunny day here in Klamath Falls today after sub zero weather a few weeks ago.  Brrr
I have been busy  putting away the Christmas Decorations, Re organizing my Office/work space and doing inventory of my Wildtree Products,

I have signed another recruit and what a good way to start the new year.
Are you looking for a little extra cash ?  want to buy a car? put money away for your kids college?  do a long needed remodel? or just afford to take a short trip? I  have the answer to your need?
Right now and for the entire month Wildtree  is offering a business opportunity I think is Fabulous. Wildtree is a direct sale company of 100% organic food.
Anyone can become a representative, begin your own work from home business for only $49.50 plus shipping!! You get over $250 dollars worth of product in your kit.. and a life time discount of 20% on your purchases. If you decide this is not for you.. you can eat your kit products..   You have nothing to lose, right?
I have more information for the asking, or Please go visit my facebook page and like. Im sure you will find the products worthy.
 https://www.facebook.com/.../This-Hens.../148325238666295... l
You can also visit my Wildtree website at  http://www.mywildtree.com/INSPIRATION/
 and browse a catalog.. Leave me a comment here if I can answer any questions.
Is this the day you start living simple healthy and natural? Come join my team.




No comments:

Post a Comment