Posting My Wildtree Events, Products, Recipes and Healthy Simple solutions to help you make great meals for your family.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Need a quick snack or party canape?

One of my Charming Chick friends , Susan brought these to a recent get together. They were delicious and so easy to prepare. She told me the ingredients and off I went to the store to recreate them.  To make them simply heavily spray a baking sheet with Pam or another spray oil like olive, or canola..place pasta wrappers or wonton squares I used the small square preformed ones found in the produce dept from Safeway. Spray the tops of the squares again and sprinkle shaved parmesan cheese over each square and place ina preheated  350 oven for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.. Remove and let cool... You could sprinkle sesame seeds or poppy seeds  instead of parmesan . A crisp&  tastey treat to accompany a nice glass of wine ....

No comments:

Post a Comment