Posting My Wildtree Events, Products, Recipes and Healthy Simple solutions to help you make great meals for your family.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sorry My Kitchen is closed today


Sorry about the closure today.. I couldn't get to the recipe for the Fabulous Sante Fe Chicken Wrap.. but I did go to the store to get the ingredients that I needed.. Come back this weekend I am going to serve them to my company.. I think they will enjoy them too.. I have a Chick meeting tonight to make May dya flower vases for an Elder Care home residents and tomorrow night I will seeing a presentation at our local theater Ross Raglund, called Diva Nations with the Klamath falls Charming chicks too.. then Saturday I get ready for the company that is coming.. So tonight  it may just leftovers, and maybe even take away for the next couple nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment