Posting My Wildtree Events, Products, Recipes and Healthy Simple solutions to help you make great meals for your family.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Peach Delight


I have been out of the kitchen way too long and I have a few peaches thawed so thought I'd throw together a quick dessert. My sister served it one evening and it was very nice. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Sicilian Peach Delight
Serves 4


1 large egg
2/3  cups sugar
½ cup flour + more for dusting
¼  tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
¼ cup milk
1Tblsp unsalted butter
1 ½ cups ripe peaches peeled & sliced


In med. Bowl beat the egg w/1/3 cup of sugar. Slowly add the ½ cup flour, stirring continuously. Once blended stir in vanilla & salt. Pour in Milk and beat w/ fork until the consistency of crepe batter.
Butter an 8x10 baking dish & flour slightly. Layer peaches in pan cover w/ batter. Bake 375 or until top is golden brown about 30 mins. Sprinkle top w/ remaining 1/3 cup sugar .  Serve out of pan.








No comments:

Post a Comment