Posting My Wildtree Events, Products, Recipes and Healthy Simple solutions to help you make great meals for your family.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine Cookies for my Sweeties

Yesterday I made cookies, Today, They are all carefully packaged, sealed and on their way to be delivered to my Valentine Grandsons. In  acouple days they will be eaten, I pray they will not be broken to tiny pieces when the arrive. but, I am sure the boys will not mind a few crumbly ones.  They are at the ages of 7 & 9 and  they love to get mail.
Sugar cookies are always a favorite and with messy Red icing how could I go wrong?

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I'm sure the boys will love to find those cookies in the mail. Valentines Day has snuck up on me. I didn't realize it was so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy has Valentines Day snuck up. I love the picture of the cookies. Also you gave me the idea to bake tomorrow and get cookies UPS off to Bend. I'm sure my grandkids will love that. The UPS man always tells the kids grammie sent you a package. He know my address I guess. I'm excited to follow your new cookie blog!

    ReplyDelete